[CONDUIT #EWV-369427]: conduit data

Hi Jaimi,

re:
> We are in the process of debugging some problems we are seeing
> with the GFS003, GFS004, NAM212 and NAM218 data from the CONDUIT
> data feed. We currently get this data via julis.rap.ucar.edu and/or
> augustus.rap.ucar.edu.

OK.

re:
> I wondered if we could have the data sent directly
> to datapath-dev.rap.ucar.edu. This would help us in our debugging efforts.

Yes.  Please be aware that the downstream (receiving site) LDM initiates
the transfer of data in the IDD.  You could setup the LDM on
datapath-dev.rap.ucar.edu to REQUEST CONDUIT from either/both
julis.rap.ucar.edu and augustus.rap.ucar.edu yourself.  If you really
need to REQUEST CONDUIT from a non-RAL machine, then we could accommodate
you REQUESTing from idd.unidata.ucar.edu IF this was done only during
your debugging activities.

Please let us know which option you would like to pursue...

> Jaimi

Ticket ID: EWV-369427
Department: Support CONDUIT