[CONDUIT #WPC-397789]: conduit feed

Hi Heather,

re:
> Is the conduit feed still on internet2?

CONDUIT distribution is not limited to I2.  If one's upstream feed site is on I2
and you are on I2, then it is most likely that the path used to deliver CONDUIT
to you will be all I2.  Sites that are not connected to I2 can still get the
feed (but the throughput to them may be a LOT worse than on I2).

re:
> Thank you,

No worries.

Ticket ID: WPC-397789