[CONDUIT #GBP-609047]: Change to SREF in CONDUIT

Hi Becky,

re: sending the announcement to multiple email lists

> Can I send it to all of them on one email, or do you prefer separate
> emails to each list?

I don't think that it really matters.  I would add an opening line apologizing
for some users receiving the email multiple times by virtue of them being
subscribed to more than one of the lists... simply a nicety :-)

Like Linda mentioned, please don't forget to update your original draft with
things were missing (e.g., TIN number, etc.).  TIA