[CONDUIT #NLP-275663]: SREF upgrade testing

Hi Carissa,

Nice to "meet" you...

re:
> I am going to be working with you on getting the new SREF data into
> CONDUIT for testing. In preparation for this can you confirm which IP's
> you will be using so that I can ensure that they are already allowed on
> our servers.

Please allow the following machines (IPs) to request CONDUIT from
the injection machine that will be used for testing:

128.117.156.80  <-> gale.unidata.ucar.edu
128.117.134.103 <-> lead4.unidata.ucar.edu
128.117.156.29  <-> buddy.unidata.ucar.edu
128.117.114.119 <-> motherlode.ucar.edu

re:
> Second, can I get a feel for your timeline of when you
> would be available to work on this with me. My schedule is pretty open
> any day next week, and I just want to give our admins an idea of how
> long we will be pulling one of the LDM's out of the pool.

Our schedule is like yours, pretty much open all next week.  In addition,
I can work on this today and tomorrow.

Ticket ID: NLP-275663
Department: Support CONDUIT