[CONDUIT #NLP-275663]: SREF upgrade testing

Hi Carissa,

re:
> I am ready to test when you are.

OK, sounds good.

re:
> Are you fine with using the 09Z data? The 15Z is coming out right now
> and the biasc have at least another hour before we see them. I am out at
> 330, in about an hour from now. If you can't fit this in the next hour
> no biggie, but I am pretty busy tomorrow morning and part of the
> afternoon. Wednesday might be best for me at that point. Just let me know!

I'm sorry that I was not available over lunch so we could have gotten this
going!  Since your message is already almost an hour old, it doesn't look
like the first phase of testing will be possible today.  Given your schedule,
it looks like we should shoot for Wednesday.

What is the approach you are going to use in the test.  To my mind, here
are the options:

- send the new members along with the existing CONDUIT feed

- turn off the sending of all CONDUIT data _except_ the new stuff

While both options will work, the second may be better for us -- we
could capture all products sent and log all of the product IDs
generated by gribinsert on the insertion machine.  This would more
easily allow us to judge if modifications are needed to the GRIB2
tables that gribinsert uses.

Ticket ID: NLP-275663
Department: Support CONDUIT