[Support #AGP-264469]: [conduit] availability of WRF-RAP 13km over LDM?

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry...

re:
> I was wondering if the WRF-RAP 13km grid (grid #130) will be available
> on LDM after the RUC->WRF cutover, or will I still have to get this data
> via FTP?

Here is the answer we got back from Becky Cosgrove of NOAA:

 "There's no 13km RUC/RAP on CONDUIT.  You're getting it courtesy of
  NOAAPORT.  But it's not the full dataset -- NOAAPORT only has out to 9
  hours for some runs and 12 for others.  On the ftp server we have out to
  18 hours for all 24 cycles.  This is on tap to be added to NOAAPORT, but
  I've got a ground stop from the NWSTG right now on that action."

I take this to mean that the 13 km grid will continue on NOAAPort (IDD
NGRID datastream), and eventually all 24 cycles will be included.

Ticket ID: AGP-264469
Department: Support CONDUIT