[CONDUIT #WUF-734092]: CONDUIT data feed issues?

Hi Pete,

re:
> I've noticed the past day or two that CONDUIT data is lagging - might be
> related to fire weather grids

It shouldn't be unless there has been some unexpected jump in the volume
of these grids that we were not alerted to.

re:
> - but just this morning I looked and it
> seems that some pieces of the 00 UTC and 06 UTC run of the NAM and GFS
> from last night are coming in again this morning?
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+idd.aos.wisc.edu

Yikes!  Thanks for bringing our attention to this.  The CONDUIT volume plot
for idd.unidata.ucar.edu shows the same increase.

re:
> shows a huge increase in data flow through conduit since 12 UTC this
> morning.
>
> Any idea what is up?

No, this increase is totally unexpected.  I will need to contact folks at
the WOC to see if they can trace down the re-insertion of products into
the CONDUIT toplevel machine(s) queues.

Ticket ID: WUF-734092
Department: Support CONDUIT