[CONDUIT #WRF-850030]: Access to CONDUIT data via LDM in lieu of FTP

> Support,
>
> Are public companies allowed to access lower-tiers of CONDUIT data via
> LDM?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Larson
>
> www.digitalcyclone.com
> Digital Cyclone
> A subsidiary of Garmin Int'l

> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
> sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
> e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
> error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
> Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello David,

The CONDUIT model output is not proprietary, so if a lower level site
(university) is willing to feed you, there are no restrictions for that action.
Convincing a university to consume their bandwidth to do so may be a hard
sell. Perhaps some quid pro quo could evolve to make this a mutually beneficial
arrangement. Did you have a university in mind? Where are you physically
located? Maybe we can help offer suggestions on who might consider this request.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support