Re: CONDUIT grib1 to grib2 transition

Steve,

I have scheduled the changes for next week....

10/16:
Turn off GRIB1 awipak and grbgrd
Turn on GRIB2 awip3d

This schedule still OK with you?

Justin

Justin Cooke wrote:
Steve,

This morning I implemented the changes to stop sending RUC GRIB1 and begin sending NAM awipak and grbgrd in GRIB2 as scheduled.

Justin

Steve Chiswell wrote:
Justin,

These dates look fine to me
Thanks for setting this up, I appreciate your time in doing this!.
I'll send out a message to the CONDUIT email list regarding these
changes.

Steve