CONDUIT grib1 to grib2 transition

Joe,

Back in August, I mentioned that I would need to schedule a transition
of remaining grib1 products being sent on CONDUIT to grib2.

I would like to begin by removing the RUC data currently being sent in
GRIB1 format.
The same data is already being sent in GRIB2, and should remain.

Concurrent with removing the grib1 RUC, or anytime available thereafter,
I would
like to add grib2 format NAM for the awipak and grbgrd data sets and let
that overlap the existing grib1 data sets for those files for 2 weeks
and
then turn off the grib1 format data for those files after the the 2 week
period.

After removing the grib1 awipak and grbgrd data sets, I would then ask
to add
the grib2 format data for the awip3d files and do a siimilar 2 week
overlap before
removing the grib1 data.

That should clear out the RUC and NAM grib1 data. After that, we'll
decide
what to do with the 1.0 degree GFS.

Can you see if the above can be fit into your time schedules? Let me
know if you have
any questions or concerns!

Thanks,

Steve