[IDD #DDD-259476]: "para" products

Art,

I think that the insertion of the parallel runs happened at NCEP
while I was out of town when they added new directories on their server
and the insertion pattern they are using needs to be more restrictive.
I have sent in a request to NCEP to update their insertion pattern
and I am awaiting their reply.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Department: Support CONDUIT