Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

Chi,

While the data feed from ldm1.ncep.noaa.gov is much better than when
pointing to ncepldm.woc.noaa.gov, there still appears to be significant
latency issues.
However, the constant disconnect and reconnect to ncepldm (if it was
rebooting
as Justin pointed out) was much worse.

I saw an initial return to what appeared to be normal flow for about 1
hour when feeding from ldm1.woc.noaa.gov, but since then have seen a
return of latency:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc_long?CONDUIT
+daffy.unidata.ucar.edu

I think an issue still exists.