Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

Justin,

If the ldm on ldm2 is dying, then it may have a corrupt queue,so I would
suggest doing :

ldmamdin stop
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue
ldmadmin start

Is this the wueue that you remade on Friday?

Thanks for all your afforts in looking at this,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>