20050610: filtering data in pqact.conf

Clint,

Here is a regular expression that will avoid the hybrid levels in
the RUC2 data:
RUC2/#252/.*/F000/.*/[^h]
The advantage here is that you can use the pattern regex processing
if you need the date/parameter/forecast information for a "FILE" action
regular expression replacement.

I'll let Steve answer question about implementing "execpt" in pqact.conf.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport