20050527: ETA218

Mike,

I don't have target on changes to CONDUIT at this time due to the
changes in GFS currently.

Since you said the full NAM 218, I'm assuming that you've determined that the
NGRID feed of NAM218 (eg the NWSTG2 NOAAPORT channel) does not contain
the fields you require. Do you have a general set of required fields that are
missing? If so, and can provide them, it would help a lot!

Thanks,

Steve