CONDUIT feed timing

Jerry,

Yesterday at 1830Z we implemented a parallel queueing scheme at the
NWS that we hope will improve the timeliness of data being ingected into
the CONDUIT data stream. Any feedback you can provide on how
this affects your reception would be greatly appreciated.

Since data will be inserted in parallel, you will notice that multiple
model runds and forecast times will probably be interspersed where
previously they had been serialized.

I watched the 00Z GFS last night, and the posting gap between f084 and
f132 was matched on the FTP server at 0422Z and later at 0509Z, the
other grids were posted to the NWS servers, so all appears to be
behaving correctly on this end.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support