20050103: Problem with 18Z GFS 1 degree GRIB files via Conduit

Jerry,

The 18Z ETA/NAM just completed and the 20Z RUC2 just finished.
I see the GFS 18Z files being posted to the top level LDM server now.

The files are provided serially to the LDM host as they become available
to the NWS server. We have proposed an alternative mechanism for
posting the notifications to the top level LDM server which may
provide faster queing of the products.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support