[AWIPS #NDN-329238]: Reloading scans

Hi there,

> I cleared the caveData and this fixed the problem for a day or so. The
> problem returned,
> and I cleared the caveData again this morning and the problem has persisted
> this time.
> What are next steps I should take? If there is any more information you may
> need from me
> please let me know!
>
> Thank you for your time.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention again.  It seems this is because
of an issue
with our server.  I think we have temporarily addressed the issue, but we have
not narrowed
down the root of the issue. Please let us know how CAVE is responding now, if
you clear
caveData and restart CAVE?
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: NDN-329238
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.