[AWIPS #NKK-305579]: AWIPS Issue Submission - Radar refresh

Hi there,

Thank you for using our reporting form. We received your submission.

Installation: CAVE - Direct Windows Install
Version: 20.3.2-1
Specific Menu or Resource: Radar
doesnt seem to update.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We believe we have fixed this
issue.  Please close CAVE,
clear caveData
(https://unidata.github.io/awips2/appendix/common-problems/#windows) and
restart CAVE.

We also recommend having the latest version of AWIPS.  Our current production
release is v20.3.2-2
and can be downloaded from our website:
https://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/#method-1-direct-windows-install

Thanks!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform