[AWIPS #ZBG-661267]: AWIPS II Training

Hi there,

> Can you point us to a demo, a tutorial or a manual for understanding how to
> modify/manipulate
> grids of various model for the purpose of ultimately publishing a forecast?
> Most of what we
> have found online are demos of how to visualize various kinds of model data,
> especially for
> the purpose of situational awareness or providing tools that forecasters for
> analysis.
>
> Please let me know when you have a chance.

Can you explain a little bit more of what you mean by modifying or manipulating
grids from models?
Are you looking to produce your own model products?
We are not forecasters, so unfortunately, we do not have tutorials on how to go
about making a
weather forecast.  Maybe the NWS has something closer to those lines?
Thanks.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: ZBG-661267
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.