[AWIPS #FMZ-840607]: EDEX - notify qpid error

Hi there,

Thank you for using our v20 reporting form. We received your submission.

Installation: EDEX - Direct Linux Install
Version: 20.3.2-1
Specific Menu or Resource: notifyAWIPS2-unidata.py
from the ECMWF
             into EDEX, it throws a "ModuleNotFoundError" that there is no
module named "awips"

Sorry about this. We are currently working on another release of 20.3.2 that
would address this.
In the meantime, you can simply point to
/awips2/fxa/bin/src/qpidNotify/qpidNotify.py

And use that script instead of notifyAWIPS20unidata.py

Also, one other quick note.  For our blogs, many of them list the version of
AWIPS they were
written in reference to, at the bottom of the blog. I've attached a screenshot
from the ECMWF
blog.  There may be some differences with the current version of AWIPS if the
blog was written
for a different/older version.

Thanks!
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform