[AWIPS #KLX-173691]: Windows Display Problems

Hi there,

Thank you for using our AWIPS v20 Reporting form. We received your submission:

Installation Option: CAVE - Direct Windows Install
Version of AWIPS: 20.3.2-1
Specific Menu Item or Resource: Wind Barbs, METAR
PYTHONHOME/PATH or JAVA_HOME.

Thank you for confirming you don't have those user or system environment
variables set.

Could you please run CAVE and send me the output from this screen:
CAVE menu > About CAVE > Installation Details button > Configuration tab > Copy
to Clipboard

Then you can either paste the text directly into an email. Or create a .txt
file with those contents.
Thank you!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform