[AWIPS #HFF-258231]: AWIPS Problem Report

Hey there,

> Not a problem at all! I have attached my AWIPS Configuration information in a
> .txt file
> to this email. I also updated my computer to macOS Sonoma 14.2.1 but still
> ended up with
> the same issue.

Thank you for sending me that.
I now have a MacOS Sonoma machine to test on and unbelievably the model data
seems to be
similar issues
to what you're seeing.

Could you try one other thing to trouble shoot this?

If you still have the installer downloaded (awips-cave.dmg), can you
double-click and run it
again, but instead of dragging the CAVE icon into the Applications folder, can
you please drag
it to your desktop.  And then press command+space and type terminal and hit
enter to open a
terminal, and then type:
rm -rf Library/caveData
And hit enter. (It is case sensitive)

Then can you try running CAVE from the new desktop icon you just created, and
load some model
data and let me know if it gives you the same problem behavior as before?
Thank you.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: HFF-258231
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.