[AWIPS #NQQ-752263]: Models not loading in CAVE

Hi there,

> Package Version: v20.3.2-1
> Operating System: Sonoma 14.2.1
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi there, fairly similar to the issues described by
> another user in #MHV-312997,
> I don't seem to be able to load any model data in CAVE. Some sfc obs charts
> as well as satellite seems
> to work, but most other data sources/maps don't load correctly (apart from
> the legend). I regularly get
> the attached error messages in Alert View.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting the issue. We're hoping to have our own MacOS machine
on Sonoma sometime this week
so we can delve deeper into troubleshooting the issue.  We will make sure to
reach back out when we have an
update.  Sorry about the inconvenience in the meantime.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: NQQ-752263
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.