[AWIPS #NKZ-238833]: missing procedures and custom points

Hi Jim,

> Thanks. The delay was & is not a problem. I'm too old for that. The Tools>
> interactive points do not
> have the nine or so custom points, just the standard D2D points. If the
> custom points can not be
> restored I will have to manually recreate them which is a lot of lat. & long,
> data to put in.

I can't seem to locate your old data for the points at this time. However, it
might not take as long to
create a new set if you use the Points list dialog?  To get to this, load the
points resource (Tools >
Points), then right-click-hold on the "Interactive Points (Editable)" resource
in the resource stack and
select "Edit Points".  From here  you can modify the default list of points
"D2D Points" with A-J, and
once you select a point and hit "Edit..." it pops up a window where you can
change the lat/lon.  Or you
could create a new group or new points and add them in this way.  This should
be quicker than manually
editing the points through the Display menu in the main editor.  Let me know if
this makes sense?

> After deleting CAVEDATA I watched the program startup and saw several
> warnings. I do not know if they
> are a problem so I'm reporting them to you as I don't know how to report to
> "net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils$2" I marked the start and last with lines of
> ******. Is this important?

I don't think that should be an issue.
Thanks for letting us know though.

> Thanks for all of your help

Of course.  Sorry some of your data needs to be recreated.  Now that you're on
v20 though, that will be
our production release of AWIPS for the next little while though, so this won't
be necessary again.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: NKZ-238833
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.