[AWIPS #DKI-182107]: Error Ticket - WarnGen Causes Entire Application to Stop Responding

> Hello,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. I am currently reporting a fatal error.
> This error occurs when I click on the "WarnGen" button and the entire AWIPS
> application fails to load and stops responding altogether. This causes the
> application to close after failing to be restored.
>
> I have made several attempts to fix the issue, but to no avail. I have
> deleted "CaveData" and reloaded the application and I have restarted
> several times, but they weren't a solution in this case. This issue started
> 2 days ago before I contacted support.
>
> Please give me some solutions to resolve this issue so I can continue using
> the application.

Hello,

Sorry you are having issues. Can you provide us with a little more information:

-What site are you localized as?
-What state/WFO are you trying to run warngen for?
-What's your username?
-Which operating system are you running CAVE on?

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: DKI-182107
Department: Support AWIPS