[AWIPS #MLQ-849996]: NSHARP in v20

Hi there,

You reported the following issue with our CAVE Beta through our Beta tracking
form:

"It would seem that Nsharp's function as it appears in v18 isn't there.
Specifically, I'm looking
for the function that would let me show all available soundings on a map from a
specific time, as
can be done in v18 (i.e. all special soundings taken at 20Z on a severe weather
day). Instead, I'm
only able to show the most recent soundings from a single site by using the
Upper Air menu.

Is this a bug, or was this how v20 was supposed to be designed? I hope Nsharp's
functionality and
toggle button are restored, as this made viewing soundings much easier."

We just put out a new release of the Beta today (v20.3.2-0.4):
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-awips-20-3-2

This latest release should address the issue you identified, and bring back
some of the functionality
that was in v18.  Please let us know if you're able to upgrade CAVE and test
out this improvement?

Thank you!
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform