[awips2-users] Current EDEX Outage

Hi all,

Jetstream2, the cloud platform we host our public EDEX servers on, is currently experiencing technical outages.  We do not have a timeline of anticipated return to normal operations, but will send an email on this list as soon as it does resume.

Here is an update from Jetstream as well as link to the current status:
[Identified] Due to an ongoing adverse weather event at the Indiana University Bloomington data center, Jetstream2 is experiencing an unplanned outage. All services appear to be affected. Engineers are currently investigating the extent of the outage and next steps, though a timeline is still unknown. We appreciate your patience as we work through these technical difficulties. At this time, we ask that you please avoid submitting support tickets regarding this outage. Thanks, Jetstream2 Support

We apologize for any inconvenience.

--AWIPS Team