[AWIPS #BSZ-163968]: AWIPS Cave 20.3.2-0.3

> Hello, I am trying to install 20.3.2-0.3 directly to windows however the
> link provided does not work. Also for 20.3.2-0.2 it says that the resource
> for county and state boundaries is disabled. With that I cannot seam to get
> the united states, canada or mexico map to load. Even the default map will
> not load. Here is the link I get sent to
> https://downloads.unidata.ucar.edu/awips2/20.3.2/windows/awips-cave-20.3.2-0.3-2023425-1147.msi

Hello,

Sorry for that link. Here is the updated link (and we've fixed it in our
documentation)
https://downloads.unidata.ucar.edu/awips2/20.3.2/windows/awips-cave-20.3.2-0.3-20230425-1147.msi

Please make sure you remove all older versions of CAVE and caveData and let us
know if you are still experiencing the boundaries issue.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: BSZ-163968
Department: Support AWIPS