[AWIPS #MPU-101688]: Beta Reporting Issue

Hi there,

Thank you for submitting an issue on our Beta Reporting Form.

> Says the "Server is incompatible with this version of CAVE"

What version of CAVE are you using, and what EDEX are you trying to connect to?

CAVE will only be guaranteed to work when connecting to an EDEX server of the
same version.
To use our beta, you will need to connect CAVE to our beta server:
edex-beta.unidata.ucar.edu

Thanks.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform