Re: JApplet and VisAD

Hi Geoff,

I don't know much about running VisAD in Applets, but
there is a bit about it on the FAQ at:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~curtis/visad-faq.html

Note there is a VisAD package visad.browser that compiles
under JDK 1.1 for use in browsers, as described in:

  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/README.browser

As this says, visad/examples/Test68.java provides an
example.

Perhaps someone else can provide better help.