Re: JApplet and VisAD

Hi Geoff,

I don't know much about running VisAD in Applets, but
there is a bit about it on the FAQ at:

Note there is a VisAD package visad.browser that compiles
under JDK 1.1 for use in browsers, as described in:

As this says, visad/examples/ provides an

Perhaps someone else can provide better help.

Good luck,