Re: RangeSlider code

Hi Greg,

You might be able to do this as follows. Construct
a FlatField with MathType:

  (whatever -> (x, y, s))

and display with ScalarMaps x -> XAxis, y -> YAxis,
s -> SelectRange, etc. Then the x and y values will
be plotted, but the selection will be based on the
s values, which are not plotted. Or have I
misunderstood your question?