Re: Cylinder rendering

Hi Muz,

> Thanks for replying.
> I tried to use the Linear3DSet in a Cylindrical Coordinate system and
> rendered the 3D-volume.
> However, the display is not as "solid" as the Linear3DSet in Cartesian
> coordinate system.
> Is there any way I can make it continuous filled on the rendering?
> I got picture for cube and cylinder rendering like this:
> http://129.237.87.25/~lcheng/volumeJpg.html
> They are based on Tutorial example 10. The unit scale for azimuth
> is 360.0 and the number of samples for azimuth component  is 100.

You need to use a Linear3DSet in Cartesian coordinates.
Since that is not the natural sampling of your data, you
will need to resample your FlatField to such a Linear3DSet.
If a FlatField has a domain Set in (r, theta, z) and (x, y, z)
is the reference for (r, theta, z), then you can resample()
it to a Set in (x, y, z).