Cylinder rendering

Hi Bill,

Thanks for replying.
I tried to use the Linear3DSet in a Cylindrical Coordinate system and
rendered the 3D-volume.
However, the display is not as "solid" as the Linear3DSet in Cartesian
coordinate system.
Is there any way I can make it continuous filled on the rendering?
I got picture for cube and cylinder rendering like this:
http://129.237.87.25/~lcheng/volumeJpg.html
They are based on Tutorial example 10. The unit scale for azimuth
is 360.0 and the number of samples for azimuth component  is 100.

Thanks.

Muz