RE: How to populate a set of isosurfaces by giving a set of (x, y, z, value)

  • To: "Tom Rink" <rink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: How to populate a set of isosurfaces by giving a set of (x, y, z, value)
  • From: "Chien-Ting Chen" <cchen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:18:34 -0700
Thanks for the help!!!

I encountered the other problem that when I display a set of volumes (
(x,y,z)->(concentration) ) and
map the "concentration" to Display.RGBA. To make a "foggy" effect in low
concentration values,
I set the RGBA table for each volume. When I displayed multiple sets (
multiple maps of RGBA ),
the transparency didn't work well:
    Transparent area in a set shelters other other volume set data. It looks
like a front invisible object cull out a back object,
but I exepct it should not cull out any object in the back if it is
"transparent".

Do you have any solution for it?

Thanks again,

Tim