Re: stuck at getImage()'s wait()

I got it working.  I tore down a bunch of my stuff and replacing it with
things which were like the example.  Unfortunately this happend late friday
evening so I
went home.  I have been unable to reproduce the problem today so I can't
tell you what I was doing wrong.  If I do come across the problem again
I'll try to nail down exactly what causes it.

Ben