Re: stuck at getImage()'s wait()

Hi Ben,

visad/examples/Test50.java uses the getImage() method to
capture an image from a DisplayImplJ2D. It works on my
machine. Does it work on yours? Note there are two windows,
one for the DisplayImplJ2D (where you can drag the image
around with left mouse clicks) and another that shows the
result of getImage() calls once per second.

If it works on your system, then we need to figure out what
is different about your application. You might send me a
short test program that demonstrates your problem.