Re: collaborative displays

Hi Keith,

One approach would be to create a DisplayImpl on a
client machine without the collaborative constructor,
but to get the list of DataReferences linked to the
server DisplayImpl and to also link them to the client
DisplayImpl. See Test14.java (the server) and
Test15.java (the client) in visad/examples for an
exmaple of how to do this.

Switching back and forth between this mode and normal
collaboration will be harder. Basically you'd have
to destroy one DisplayImpl and construct a replacement
using either the collorative constructor or the pattern
in Test15.java. I am not sure if there is a graceful
way to close a collaborating client - perhaps Dave
can answer that?