collaborative displays

Hi,

In collaborative displays any changes in one display
eg. zoom, is reflected at the server display and also
other displays linked to that server display.

I would like to know whether there is a way of
severing that relation so that at the press of a
button, a client can work independently with his own
display. Any changes that the client makes will not
affect other clients.

At the moment I am using the DisplayImplJ3D
constructor that takes a RemoteDisplay as the
argument.

regards,

Keith