Online docs and ChangeLogs

The online VisAD javadoc at http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~dglo/docs/
weren't being updated for the last few months because of a
problem with javadoc after I upgraded my machine to JDK 1.4
I've finally figured out a workaround, so the javadoc pages
should once again be updated every night.

As a bonus, I've also got the nightly scripts building GNU-style
ChangeLogs.  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~dglo/docs/ChangeLog.html
points to the list of ChangeLog files.  These include the full
list, separate lists for each year's changes, and a pointer to
the current year's list, which will always be reachable at
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~dglo/docs/ChangeLog.current

Please feel free to notify me with any problems you may notice
with either the javadocs or the ChangeLogs!