From: owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Glowacki
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:21 PM
To: visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Online docs and ChangeLogs

The online VisAD javadoc at
weren't being updated for the last few months because of a
problem with javadoc after I upgraded my machine to JDK 1.4
I've finally figured out a workaround, so the javadoc pages
should once again be updated every night.

As a bonus, I've also got the nightly scripts building GNU-style
points to the list of ChangeLog files.  These include the full
list, separate lists for each year's changes, and a pointer to
the current year's list, which will always be reachable at

Please feel free to notify me with any problems you may notice
with either the javadocs or the ChangeLogs!