older verions of visad/jython

I have run into a major problem.
I updated my visad/jython .jar by executing Tom's installer.

This has caused my jython script to fail:
 HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
 Please report this error at
 http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

 Error ID: 43113F32554E54494D45110E4350500290

Also it appears that a number of data structures have changed so that
serialized objects
can not be read in again.  (I had an array of floats fselect=[]
fselect.append(1.)..
which I saved:
     VisADForm().save(filename,fselect,1)
I am not able to read these back in. fselect=load(filename) or
VisADForm().open(fileWant)
        In retrospect, VisADForm().save does not appear to be a good way
to save things
                since the underlying classes are being changed.

Does anyone have an older version of visad.jar maybe dated about
February 2002
I could at least get the old code to work and maybe figure out a better
way to save
        data structures.

thanks for any help.

G. Garrett Campbell Ph. D.
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO, USA
970 491 8497
campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx