Re: older verions of visad/jython

Garrett:

In my previous emails to you about this, I was not aware that you used
the installer.  It actually does not have an up-to-date jar file.
Before going any farther, you should ftp the visad.jar file and have a
go with that.

ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/visad.jar

Also, since you got a Java VM error, there might be an issue with the
JRE that comes with the installer.  That is still using Java 1.3.0 which
does not work correctly on some Pentium IV processors.

If you have always been using this, or if you installed your own JRE
and use that, then forget my latter concern.   Otherwise, that might be
an issue for you, as well.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker