Re: "ScalarType : Name already used" error message during code execution

Hi Steve,

>       I have taken one of Ugo's 2-d plot examples (I think it's P3_09) and
> made very minor alterations to it so it plots a 2-d line graph.  I am
> is popping up and the jpg is captured from the display perfectly.  However,
> at that point the JSP breaks out with a visad exception:
>
> ScalarType : Name already used
>
> at stevevisad.graph2d.drawmm5error.(drawmm5error.java:66)
> at stevevisad.graph2d.drawmm5error.drawthegraph(drawmm5error.java:199)

You can fix this by replacing:

    hour = new RealType("met_hour", SI.second, null);
    error = new RealType("met_error", SI.meter, null);

by:

    hour = RealType.getRealType("met_hour", SI.second, null);
    error = RealType.getRealType("met_error", SI.meter, null);