Re: changing color mapping

Hi John,

The simplest way would be to do:
        color_map = new ScalarMap(v, Display.RGB);
        display.add(color_map);
at display configuration time.

Then in the method where your shape changes, compute the minimum and maximum
radius values, store them in variables min and max, and do:
        color_map.setRange(min, max);

If you always want a given radius to be a given color, then instead pick a
constant min and max and apply the setRange once during display configuration
time.

-Curtis