Re: mouse behavior

My message does not say you can add your own extension of
the Java3D MouseBehavior class. You need to extend the
visad.java3d.MouseBehaviorJ3D class. See:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/visad-list/2255

for information about how to use this in the Java2D case
(the Java3D case is analogous).

Good luck, Bill