mouse behavior

Hello, All

I have a MouseRotate class which extends Java3D's MouseBehavior class. This class
allows users to rotate my 3D image using left mouse within the specified x and y ranges so that the users can not see the bottom of my image. The Java3D's MouseRotate class allows users to view the image from any angles using left mouse, the same for the default VisAD
mouse behavior. Now I want to apply my own MouseRotate class to my DisplayImplJ3D, i.e., I do not want to use the default mouse behavior of VisAD. I searched VisAD