Re: [noaaport] 20170428: Administrative: GOES-16 MDS Request for Meso-1 scheduled for April 28, 2017 - Issued: April 28, 2017 1415Z (cont.)

  • To: Tom Yoksas <yoksas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] 20170428: Administrative: GOES-16 MDS Request for Meso-1 scheduled for April 28, 2017 - Issued: April 28, 2017 1415Z (cont.)
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:56:17 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hi Tom,

Don't worry about unsubscribing: I'll do it myself, when I have some timing
issues here figured out.

I didn't realize that the College of DuPage wanted to do this. As long as there
are people who want to, keep them going. I was also curious to see if anyone
else was thinking the same thing.

Gilberr

On Apr 28, 2017, at 10:54 AM, Tom Yoksas