Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF-C make check error (v4.5.0 RC2)

Hello Thiago!

I suggest you to always golf your commands with && instead of ; (semicolon). This will ensure the next command won't run if the previous failed. i.e.:

make && sudo make install && sudo make check-install

So you may be having failure during make or make install, yet you're trying to make check. I see all exit status on your test run is 139 (segmentation fault).

If a failure is happening during `make`, which may be the case, then the two log files you provided wouldn't have meaningful information. At least I'm not familiar with all tests resulting in segmentation fault (instead of file not found or something else).

- fabricio