Re: [netcdfgroup] Closing files opened only for reading (C interface - nc_close()?)

  • To: Paul Ganssle <p.g.anssle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Closing files opened only for reading (C interface - nc_close()?)
  • From: David William Pierce <dpierce@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:54:36 -0700
Paul,

could you please supply the URL you used to get the pre-built dlls? No link
to them appears on the NetCDF home page (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/#home), the NetCDF downloads
page (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/index.jsp), the NetCDF
4.1.3 distributions page (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-4_1_3/index.jsp), the
"prebuilt Windows dll" page" (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Prebuilt-DLL.html#Prebuilt-DLL),
or the ftp site for pre-build windows dlls (
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/).

Thanks,

--Dave